At The OCD & Anxiety Center, we offer customized treatment plans to fit your needs and schedule. What sets our clinic apart in this regard is our “Individualized Intensive Outpatient Program,” available for individuals suffering from complicated OCD, severe anxiety, or those for whom treatment must be time-limited due to upcoming moves, returns to school, or other major transitions. Treatment frequency can vary from two sessions per week for one hour each, to seven days a week with multiple sessions per day. One of our specialists will meet with you for the initial intake, and to determine the best schedule and treatment plan for you or your family member. There are several advantages to our Individualized IOP, including:
- Unlike many hospital-based programs, all of the time you will spend with us is one-on-one, with a focus on your specific concerns and needs. While there are advantages to group-based treatment, many of our clients have enjoyed this level of personalization and support, and have found that it has helped them meet their needs in a matter of weeks.
- The Individualized IOP can be tailored to your schedule, meaning that you can receive intensive treatment with minimal disruption to your schooling, work or other daily activities.
- You may have the opportunity to be seen by multiple of our specialists, which offers a variety of perspectives and styles. Many clients have found it helpful to hear core therapy concepts explained in multiple ways, or to learn a variety of ways of coping with anxiety from multiple highly-trained specialists.
- Unlike some hospital-based programs, we have the flexibility to leave our office and conduct therapy sessions in whatever environment will be most helpful to your progress. Many clients with social anxiety have benefitted from holding sessions at the local mall; still others have benefitted by having therapists visit their homes. We go wherever your anxiety happens.
Individuals with all types of emotional problems can benefit from our Individualized IOP. We have found it to be especially helpful for individuals trying to overcome severe symptoms of:
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Hoarding Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
If you have tried traditional outpatient treatment before with limited success, or are feeling unable to do most daily activities due to your symptoms, it may be time to try a more intensive, specialized treatment. Individuals who have been to other treatment programs, have not had much success with their symptoms, or have done traditional IOP programs have benefited from this treatment mode. A customized, aggressive treatment approach with our experienced specialists may be just what you need to receive the breakthrough you’re looking for. Contact us to learn more about our intensive treatment options today, and we’ll help you determine the best plan and means of treatment for you or your family member.